Accessibility Statement for LPE Project
Law & Political Economy Project is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Law & Political Economy Project takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of LPE Project:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. LPE Project is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of LPE Project. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on LPE Project:
- Phone: 203-432-4992
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 127 Wall Street, New Haven, CT 06511
- Postal address: 127 Wall Street, New Haven, CT 06511
- Twitter: @LPE_Project
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
LPE Project is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with VoiceOver on MacOS
- Safari with VoiceOver on MacOS
- Firefox with NVDA on Windows
- Edge with JAWS on Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on iOS
- Chrome with TalkBack on Android
LPE Project is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 2 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 3 years
Accessibility of LPE Project relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Law & Political Economy Project assessed the accessibility of LPE Project
by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on August 13, 2020.